Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I treid to get the link to embed both, but the second one wouldn't work, weird.

thanks I know I wanted to see :) So you just use the leash to attach to the seatbelt? or is there a special attachment? Looks nice and safe :) Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I treid to get the link to embed both, but the second one wouldn't work, weird.

thanks I know I wanted to see :) So you just use the leash to attach to the seatbelt? or is there a special attachment? Looks nice and safe :) Thanks for sharing
Oh sorry about that, I figured out in the last couple days that I was using the wrong link to post pictures the whole time. I can post another if you would like to see the picture better.... There is a special attachment that comes with the harness, it is a matching strap with a matching metal buckle that loops around the seat belt and through the ring that I connect the leash to for walks. I could always take a picture of that part too:)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
637 Posts
She laid down after one of our long walks, I left the living room to freshen her bowl of water and change clothes...came back out and she slid the big chest part close enough to her mouth where she could tuck face down and chewed it to pieces, in less than 5 mins of my absence :(

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She laid down after one of our long walks, I left the living room to freshen her bowl of water and change clothes...came back out and she slid the big chest part close enough to her mouth where she could tuck face down and chewed it to pieces, in less than 5 mins of my absence :(

Oh no lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts