Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my lil pup kora decided to go eat from our golden retrievers bowl when I wasn't looking but he didn't like that one bit. He attacked her had her by the head and was swinging her around. poor girl was terrified and yelping for help when out of nowhere comes my 7 month old runs straight into the GR as if he's tackling him send him flying the GR lets go of the pup and went towards my boy to fight luckily I got a hold of the GR and prevented it Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Fawn
They've known eachother about a month ago. The little one kora is always by his side.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Common Sense Expert
699 Posts
Well it's a lesson learned and hopefully it never happens again. You might want to start feeding them in separate rooms for when you're not paying enough attention.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah he is a big bullie thankfully my other boy was there to protect her. It was weird because he ran into him but it seemed like he wasn't really trying to fight because as soon as he sent him flying my boy kinda backed off like not not trying to fight but not showing any fear at the same time

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts