Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am happy to announce Miss Hannah is back on the mend! This past weekend we had a bout with pancreatitis so HAnnah was at the vet for 2 days getting ivf. I just about lost it! At 13,-my queen! We have been through so much together...I could barely control the panic! When we finally got to the vet I rushed in interupted the guy in front(there were 2 pitbulls there :)), pointed at Hannah and burst into tears! The guy calmly just backed up and said ," You go ahead hon- I can wait..." So I embaressed the crap out of myself---representing all the bad behavior I hate-- but Miss Hannah is ok now. I've got a copy of her lab work and have researched what all the figures mean and the ranges and so far we are improving. Thanks to Shana and my husband listening to my bawl at the drop of a hat...I made it through. But those ofyou that have lost your one-and-only... you know what I mean. You know the mind numbing panic you feel. She is our first everything... My husband dated her before me to make sure things would be possible. He is of the mind you don't break up a dog and their owner...Any way, we are all on the mend now. Miss Hannah is healing and I am relieved so thanks everybody for listening.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Awww. So happy for you an your girl. 13 is old but from the sounds of it she may have alot more life to live :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
calling

yes that was me calling....just in worry mode at warp speed.... m so glad everyone is ok now. I know (or hope) your company was great. thanks.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Suzanne, I'm so sorry to hear about this, but glad that Hannah is on the road to recovery. I will try to call you this weekend. Sorry I've been out of touch lately, I'm just trying to make ends meet right now.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Great, great news!!! And yes I know what it is like to lose your one and only love...twice:( So happy for you and Hannah:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts