Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldnt just hand over my dog, I would get my vet to verufy they arent pitbulls , I have a great vet who would for us.
News

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
They can't even get a picture of a Pitbull right. LMAO

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
^

That is why I left that comment LOL
Kinda resembles the "pit bull" that attacked that Justin kid in Texas
coughcoughAMERICANBULLDOGcoughcough

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup exactly, but as we all know most people dont even know what a pitbull is so all the breeds get clumped in as one. Just sad.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is BS. It has to be against the law someplace. You can't just take someones dog...Can you?
Ya I dont get it either, we have a ban in toronto up here apparently I know people with pitbulls over there and they said because they had there dog before the ban they are grandfathered in , I thought thats how it is when a ban is i nplace , no friken way would I hand my dog over for them to kill, Id have to move.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I have always wondered what I would do. They can make those laws and take them, and by the time a court rules it usually too late. So sad. Look what happened in Denver. Its just horrible how many get lumped together and I own my house. It worries me if I one day have to sell and move just to be able to keep my well behaved, trained dog. So sad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts