1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Anyone who would even consider one of those THINGS a pitbull has some sort or labotomy. I can't beleive there are people buying these things and actually think its a pitbull.

Oh the shame.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL well with seeing XXL you already know what is up lol. And then the fact its followe dwith American pitbull terrier cmon now lol. And I agree looks to have corso or something in there.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
They are nice looking dogs. But comon, a pitbull?

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are more like rare blue Bandogges LOL! I was looking on-line for this guy I had met once who bred Land Of the Giant pit bulls in Gardner, Massachusetts and I came across this kennel. I have had no luck other than old threads I have come across. Maybe he went out of business. LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
oooooo red dragon and giant blue pitbull , you get rare Giant purple Dragit I want one , add me to the waiting list please :p

·
Registered
776 Posts
hey now ... i have a trademark on purple dogs ... mine all are 100% pure abst and 1000$ blood they come with wife beaters and a set of fake gold teeth that either you or this 100% pure purple apbs i mean apbt can wear ... also for an extra 5k i will toss in this 100% authentic mr.T replica collar ! all this for 10f or some really sweet spinner rims for my S-10colade!

·
Registered
776 Posts
LMAO! one of the dogs .. with a 1 gen ped lol has iron cross kennels in it .. haha ther is your answer folks! woo!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
The dogs are actually not that bad looking for what they are. They look a lot cleaner than many of the AmBullies I've seen. Ideal for the breed? Not at all. But eh. I'm not exactly disgusted either. Could be much worse. I kind of wonder if they piggybacked their name off the original Land of Giants pit bull breeder, the one that had rednose dogs. (Not sure if they're even around anymore.)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
oooooo red dragon and giant blue pitbull , you get rare Giant purple Dragit I want one , add me to the waiting list please :p
Yeah man that's what I am hoping for some purple dragons with red eyes. I'll breed the crap out of them until I make enough money to land me a slot in forbes. lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Viking has to be an ICK dog that is the first thing I thought when I saw him. Some of the dogs look ok, but they are smoking something with those prices.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Viking has to be an ICK dog that is the first thing I thought when I saw him. Some of the dogs look ok, but they are smoking something with those prices.
They must be selling if they feel they can charge that much. Pretty sad really.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I agree with Lindsay.... Definitely seen worse. At least those dogs have nice front assemblies instead of flippers, pretzels, gummy bears, and twizzlers for legs, elbows, and feet. Too bad there is no XXL class.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I kind of wonder if they piggybacked their name off the original Land of Giants pit bull breeder, the one that had rednose dogs. (Not sure if they're even around anymore.)
WHO ARE THE "original" Land of giant breeders? Do you know? It was probably about 18 years that I ran into some guys with two HUGE pit bull pups over this place I walk here in Massachusetts. I thought they were beautiful pups (back then) and said that one day I would own one :hammer: I was young and uneducated back then though and thought the "BIGGER" the better. Anyways, the breeders were from Gardner, Massachusetts and I never forgot the name. I found these land of giant breeders when I was googling and not the ones I was looking for here where I live. Obviously they are still not breeding because I can't find them other than old threads I came across 2007 and 2008 on pit bull chat.com. Apparently the son of the original breeder was posting and defending the dogs. I was going to post the link but I can't find it.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
APBT's? No way, obviously, but I must say that I think they are some nice looking dogs! Would I pay that? Heck no! But like Aus_Staffy said, if people will pay it, people will sell for it. Ridiculous IMO.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Have you seen the dogs at xtremebullypitbulls.com They are big.
I dont know to much about what the bread standards are, but I dont think I would want my Boomerrang or my little Hope being that big. It just kinda looks like all that weight would not be good for their bones or body. Like I said I could be wrong that could be what the standards of well built bread bullyies are. I dont have show dogs but I am happy with mine just the way they look.:woof:
OOHH and I am not to sure on all the bully breeds and Amstaffs so like I said thees dogs could be at their perfect breed standard. I jut dont want it to seem like I am putting amyones dogs down, caus that isnt what Im doing. Im jus saying their dogs I think are huge!!
Have a good day to you all

1 - 20 of 37 Posts