Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally settled into my new place and have the shop fully up and running. The last month has been go-go-go, but thank God its over lol.
Here are some of the last months work that i'm happy with and would like to share.
Enjoy!
Two kennel packs; Left to right - Pacific blue, red, navy blue, forest green, concord purple, Our latest 1.5" solid blue, pink bone camo, tan, hot pink & green

pink bone camo $18

regular camo $18

1.5" tan with forest green stripe and brown padding $23 (sold out)

1.5" black and orange $16 tan and forest green

matching black and orange lead $30

2" 100% royal blue seatbelt material $20

2" collars L-R black, w/ silver, w/ tan, w/ red

Black on red $18

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
you're missing one.. its ok though.. its been shared here :D

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
That solid blue has made it through Daytona Beach, Satelight Beach, and several attempts on the FPL guy who likes to walk past the fence with Ecko in the yard. LOL!
Solid and reliable and looks oooooh soooo handsome on my boy.
I love your work and can't wait to see the pink camo on Chili when it comes. :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Even though my boy just got a new collar, he still needs one of these bad boys!

Just got my taxes and off to order one now lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
That black and orange one with matching leash looks awesome. Now I need to save up for another collar lol.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i sent payment and an email. im excited :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhh man my black/orange looks awesome bud!!! I can't wait to see it on Daisy! :) :) :)
i love doing collars with matching leads. they are very unique IMO. cant wait for you to get them.

you're missing one.. its ok though.. its been shared here :D
posting it up now. i'll say it again, its my new favorite collar. Nizmo said he has to have one lol.
That solid blue has made it through Daytona Beach, Satelight Beach, and several attempts on the FPL guy who likes to walk past the fence with Ecko in the yard. LOL!
Solid and reliable and looks oooooh soooo handsome on my boy.
I love your work and can't wait to see the pink camo on Chili when it comes. :)
thank you so much!!!
i agree, he wears it like a boss :cool:
thank you for your continued support. I appreciate it and enjoy working with you on every piece!

Even though my boy just got a new collar, he still needs one of these bad boys!

Just got my taxes and off to order one now lol
i sent payment and an email. im excited :D
got it! thank you so much. I just got done making it and will ship out monday morning. posting a picture of it now.
very nice color combo btw, i've never done these two together and it looks soo good. :woof:

That black and orange one with matching leash looks awesome. Now I need to save up for another collar lol.
we have just about any color you can think of to do matching collars and leads. type in "Nizmo" in the GP search engine and there are quite a few thread with them. and if you decide to order i can also email you some pictures of ones i've done.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
2" tan seatbelt material on black w/1" black stripe; 4ply - $21 (limited supply available)

2" black seatbelt material on kelley green nylon; 4ply - $18

1.5" forest green w/pacific blue stripe

1.5" black w/pink bone camo and matching 4' lead $34 shipped (limited supply available)

1.5" black w/pink bone camo $17 shipped

4' lead $14 - 6' $16

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
OMG! i just saw this!!! im so excited for it to come now. ive been checking every day this week, now when i get home from work it better be there! i couldnt decide between blue and green so i just did both and im very glad i did. :D

u rock Trev!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Great collars!! Glad I got mine before they were sold out ;)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
i got home yesterday and Odin's new collar wasnt there yet :( my guess is its cuz of the holiday weekend. ... i guess ill have to be patient. lol

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got home yesterday and Odin's new collar wasnt there yet :( my guess is its cuz of the holiday weekend. ... i guess ill have to be patient. lol
yours was the forest green with pacific blue stripe right?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts