Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know how the title would be added to the name....
Laughter's Outlaw Jesse James SD (I think, but not sure, haven't sent the papers to have it done!)

Sorry for the poor quality...taken as HDR on Iphone and uploaded to Flickr...then Flickr didn't want to show up, so tried Photobucket and there you have my poor quality pic! lol

Reactions: bluefamily

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well tried to delete...not sure how!

· Registered
4,196 Posts
I've been adding it as SDC1. (Assuming you're talking about the obedience portion and not the temperament testing.) ETA: Man, where did you get a bandana? WANT! LOL

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the obedience...the same one Terra got...the same day actually!

Reactions: bahamutt99

· Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Congrats! I was wondering what was correct too. I've been writing the whole thing out LOL. Bodacious got hers on April 17th . :) Darn we didn't get a bandanna though. Where did you get that?

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I got his certificate it had a card in it saying you could get the bandana and a bumper/crate sticker (that my husband won't let me put on my truck!) for $13 shipped...so I went to the website...they only had the testers pack which was 10 of each! I emailed and the next day it was in the store on the adbadog.com site... So long way to get to...
Adbadog.com store has them now...

· Premium Member
4,316 Posts
LOL I didn't even see that order form paper in with the certificate; it was stuck to the inside of the envelope. I just pulled it out. THANKS!

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And thank you for testing and for the email address to get the stuff! We are scheduled to try for the CGC July 2nd. So I know to get SD added to his adba papers, I just send the papers in...can I get SD put on his UKC papers? If/when we get CGC does that go after SD, and can it go on both ADBA and UKC?

· Premium Member
4,316 Posts
SD will not go on UKC papers and the CGC isn't put on either of them thought that would be nice.

Good luck with your CGC. I'm sure he'll do fine.

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didnt think the SD would, but was wondering if I type out his name with titles SD first or CGC? I would assume chronological order...

Also...I've heard SD is harder than CGC... Any thoughts?

· Bitch Noone Wanted
8,946 Posts
It was great to meet you, I meant to tell you congrats on him getting it. I was super happy to see that all the dogs that took it passed and Congrats to Miss Terra on hers as well/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.