Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
she is sooo cute!! i LOVE her ears.. theya re perfect!!! ahahaha yea that is a nice bed,, i think i wanna sleep i it ahhaha

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
She is a super cutie!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

I got the bed at Costco's it was only like 23.00. I couldn't find anything as nice and comfy for under 40.00 at the petstores around here. Now if I could only get to her sleep in it instead of on the couch:)

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Thanks everyone!

I got the bed at Costco's it was only like 23.00. I couldn't find anything as nice and comfy for under 40.00 at the petstores around here. Now if I could only get to her sleep in it instead of on the couch:)
THat is a nice bed! my boss's wife makes beds like these to match her furniture in her house! lol... then when she changes furniture, she gives the old one away and makes new ones to match again... her dogs are SPOILED! they have their own room, beds in almost every room, (they have four dogs btw none of them APBT, All pugs and one french bulldog), framed photos of them in their room, a huge basket full of toys. i can't bring diesel there or else he'll get jealous... lol

·
Registered
226 Posts
Oh, she's simply adorable!! Actually, my husband and I had to take a second look, because she looks so much like Lucy...just a little bit older, is all. Other than this, they could be sisters!

The bed looks so soft and comfy! Too bad she prefers the couch...lol..Lucy prefers sleeping on our bed with us...maybe I should get a bed like yours!!?!?!?!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg she is tooooo freakin cute. Such a great lookin happy face. Thanks for sharing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts