Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm not sure about her head, but she has such a cute face. I like her coloring and white chest.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Layla and Lady have the same birthday. Layla was 17 weeks thursday also.

She is really lippy in the front also. I just hope she ends up proportioned!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
WOW VERY NICE! i love her bone structure

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You! Anyone have any idea of what her body structure may be like when she's older? Stocky, wide, tall?

I've looked at a ton of photos online and can't even begin to guess what she may look like!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hmmm...I definitely don't see stocky or wide. But I do see proportioned. I think she will grow into her head and if you do some work with her she can be one great in shape gal.

Also, when you say stocky do you mean like bullies? Or are you talking about something like just your typical well conditioned APBT? I think naturally she will be nicely toned like any pit bull should be, but with conditioning (when she is older) she could have lots more tone to her but I don't really see any bully type in there IMO. BUT there have been some really really nice looking bullies that have even fooled me, so who knows, I guess it is just a waiting game, lol. :) Either way, she is a real cutie.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Lady is very pretty also. I took a look at some of your pics. I see where the size difference is!
Thank you! Would you believe the newest pic on there is 2-3 weeks old? She's even bigger now! I like the APBT look, but I just don't think I'm active enough, so I went bully, she does fine playing in the yard with my pug, and going on a 30-45 min brisk walk everyday, I know that a real APBT wouldn't even break a sweat with that lol. Maybe one day if I can be a stay at home mom I'll be able to get one. Layla is such a cutie, I think she's gonna be a nicely proportioned adult.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you all for your complitments! Here's a few pics that show Layla's face from the front. I guess this is what I mean by AMbully. She is extra lippy a little. I thought that was a trait of the ambully.

Also do you guys think her head will get wider?

Sorry for all the dumb questions this is my first pitbull type dog =)

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
She will get way bigger she is only 17 weeks LOL puppies have alot of extra skin too... A reason why APBT arent supposed to be real lippy is it is hard to breathe of the sides of there mouth when they are biting something and it is easier to tear off a big lip than it is a small lip... gorgeous dog thanks for posting!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
i think she looks good..i see muscles already :) puppies are funny they seem to go thru weird growing stages..like parts of them grow at different times.
She looks sooo much like my dads dog Jade at that age. I will have to find a puppy picture of jade to share.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts