Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was actually descent outside today so we were able to work all the dogs.. sorry if the pics suck.. they are from my phone ... lol

Here is my newest project Jolene

This is my two year old working Coco

CoCo

Cheerio

Tater

Cali

Teardrop

Medusa

Tonka

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Pheonix

Tau

Tyson

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Great lookin bulldogs :)

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Well, it's about damn time you put them dogs to work!! Lol, j/k girl. They look great. Teardrop makes it look easy, but for being the #2 dog in the country, I can see why! Tonka has really bloomed here these last few months! I think I need to start going out there with you on Sundays to work Ices and Roller lol. I'm apparently missing out on all the fun. Looks like Sissy was having a blast working CoCo too! Love y'all!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Looking good ladie!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
well woman you know I've always loved your dogs,that's why I got one from you lol.
They are looking awesome,especially for not being worked lately.Lovin Medusa!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lookin good ;)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great lookin bulldogs :)
Thanks
Well, it's about damn time you put them dogs to work!! Lol, j/k girl. They look great. Teardrop makes it look easy, but for being the #2 dog in the country, I can see why! Tonka has really bloomed here these last few months! I think I need to start going out there with you on Sundays to work Ices and Roller lol. I'm apparently missing out on all the fun. Looks like Sissy was having a blast working CoCo too! Love y'all!
Yeah sissy had a blast.. tonka is getting bigger and bigger every day it seems
Looking good ladie!
Thank you
well woman you know I've always loved your dogs,that's why I got one from you lol.
They are looking awesome,especially for not being worked lately.Lovin Medusa!
Thanks Lisa :)
Lookin good ;)
Thank you

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Nice! Good looking bunch, too.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Those are some HOT bulldogs right there! Great pics! Your daughter is just to cute :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
never realized you had so many.. lol.. looking amazing!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
looking good! OMG that picture with your daughter and Coco is amazing! They both look so happy! love it!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tonka is one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen...are you going to breed him in a little while how old is he,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry for asking about breeding wasnt aware you didn't ask on here. I was only asking bc of ur username and thought it wouldn't matter if i was asking a reputable breeder. And Tonka is sweeeet so i couldn't help myself lol

·
APBT!
9,592 Posts
Cobalt, if you search via the search bar at the top of the page, you can search for links to threads on here that discuss where to get equipment like harnesses and carts and whatnot. I know we have several threads on it. Also, check the DIY section towards the bottom of the homepage for info like building your own carts, flirtpoles and springpoles.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tonka is one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen...are you going to breed him in a little while how old is he,
I have plans of the one day breeding him but it will be a long time from now. Tonka just turned 1in febuary and definitely won't be bred until he gets some titles put on himself :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts