Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a nice long walk for both my doggies. Then a awesome workout with onyx here is what took place.........now keep in mind my 3 girls and i were cuddled on the couch watching tangled for the 596437964 time we also nodded out

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is still annoying lol. I am alwsys looking behind cause i am terrified i am going to step on her and break something. She is a high jumper and extremely athletic. Ruby has no trouble keeping up with onyx indoor games. Outside onyx is a different dog. Ruby still does her best. Very game and high drive. She is about 8lbs now and her ears are fully erect. I am going to guess 12-16lbs, both parents were 14lbs. She is fun.......when she isnt jump spinning under your feet tripping you :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww that 3rd pic is so sweet , love it. bostons crack me up they have such a personality on them , I had a large boston { he was at the heavy end of the larger class lol} but the things they do and the snoring lol they can out snore anyone I have ever met lmao

·
Registered
536 Posts
They're both so sweet! :)

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awww that 3rd pic is so sweet , love it. bostons crack me up they have such a personality on them , I had a large boston { he was at the heavy end of the larger class lol} but the things they do and the snoring lol they can out snore anyone I have ever met lmao
Ya true that. The snoring and tongue popping the roof of the mouth will definately get your attention. When ruby and onyx start mouthing and she is very vocal while onyx dosent make a sound. Two opposite ends of the spectrum. Ruby has to stand up against onyx bulldozer head to mouth. She is smaller than onyx head......and she gives him hell

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My bad, Jimmy! I suck at recognizing small breed dogs. Don't fire me! lol
Nah i wouldnt ever do that. I do the same thing also. I am far from able to pick up on anything outside the breeds i read about

Ruby and onyx are great for one another, i am happy for them. She fits insidr his shounders and quarters with heads side by side. After workouts she licks the slobber off his face and, like the pics, they love sleeping together. Most of the sleeping onyx legs are extended and she burroughs through them so it looks like thet are spooning

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a snow sleigh all ready for ruby to sit on and have onyx pull her with his wp harness.....buttttt it dosent fit past his cheeks or eyebrows. Not anywhere close at all. Two weeks ago after his cgc class i had him chain dragging now its too small. Oh well gotra find a new harness

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.