Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As alot may know Grace may be pregnant. Yes it was not ment to happen, but im not going into this, this post is not in regards to what happened. And i can't tell for sure if she is its been over a month but there is only nipple growth no milk growth. Yes she and the father are fully registered with the NZPB registry, with knowing generations right back. (more than i can say fro others in NZ breeding there ' pure rednoze pittbuls'

But to the point, do dogs get pre natal blues? Gracie is so sad at the moment, doesn't care about playing with Evo, hes yanking on her leg like a chicken bone i have to stop him, she just lays there taking it, she is walking around the house with her ears down and those glazy puppy eyes, like she is going to cry! I try my best to cheer her up.

But it may just be her motherly instinct?
Can anyone help with what it may be?
And has anyone else come across this?

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Yep it happened with Roxy with all her litters (contracted litters, breeders terms). She always went back to normal after she had the pups.

I'd watch the playing if I were you. She'll more than likely get jack of Evo annoying her after a while and it'll be on! Yet another thing I opted to learn the hard way...

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phew!
She is getting nagged at him alot, but hes a tinkerbell, he will drop to her. But Yes i will keep them apart with her now feeling like this. I know how anoying pestering other halfs are hahaha.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Phew!
She is getting nagged at him alot, but hes a tinkerbell, he will drop to her. But Yes i will keep them apart with her now feeling like this. I know how anoying pestering other halfs are hahaha.
Hey, now, we're not that bad are we?!

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I choose not to comment on that. Muahaha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts