1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new pics :)
Naughty pups

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are all really nice but the black one really does it for me lol.Are you keeping one?
Hes going to Gracies breeder, hes the little chil guy who just keeps to himself. He woun't start things but he will finish them. There very naughty I have to keep them from sqabbling all the time.

Im not keeping any, with two dogs already and a baby on the way its just a little too much.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hes going to Gracies breeder, hes the little chil guy who just keeps to himself. He woun't start things but he will finish them. There very naughty I have to keep them from sqabbling all the time.

Im not keeping any, with two dogs already and a baby on the way its just a little too much.
I dont blame you for not keeping one LOL They are hard to resist though... At least that bad lil boy will be around for you to keep up with.Hope you find great homes for the others.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww they are so adorable. that black on is gorgeous but that 2nd picture thats prob my new favorite now , looks really nice I love the eye liner look :)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
They are so cute but i really love that second pup.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are soooo cute!!!! you're a better woman than me cause im a sucker.... i kept 4 out of our last breeding..lol.. i want to keep them all :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
WOW they are super cute! love the last 2, so cute!! love them all though, can't resist a puppy!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
AWWW come on, Liv, send me one!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I don't do black pigment generally, but that 2nd one spoke to me.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the comments.

AP13 that is my pic too. Hes a bully though, so mean to the others.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice puppies :)

That black one <3

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
ok that first pup can be sent to me please and thank you lol. They are adorable none the less and I do like that one with the black mask :D Great pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts