Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
He is by far one of my favorites on here.
So gorgeous & my gosh,
that color is just astonshing!

He is maturing VERY well!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Such a good looking boy! Love Crush! He is getting so big!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Looks good, has he made it out to any shows yet?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Looks good, has he made it out to any shows yet?
He has been in ADBA ring lol, but we dont have ABKC or any bully shows up here.

·
3,272 Posts
He has been in ADBA ring lol, but we dont have ABKC or any bully shows up here.
No abkc? That sucks, are you going to travel when he matures some to get some titles on him?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah if we can travel to shows we will,also we have been gaining contacts (fellow bully owners locally) to see if we can get enough people interested to host our own abkc event up here which would be the ultimate goal.

·
3,272 Posts
Yeah if we can travel to shows we will,also we have been gaining contacts (fellow bully owners locally) to see if we can get enough people interested to host our own abkc event up here which would be the ultimate goal.
That would be cool, and is totally doable, keep us updated :)

·
3,272 Posts
I already have financial backing just need to find enough people to make it worthwhile.
NICE! Network darlin, send the word out to surrounding states. Hope it goes down, can't wait to see how he does!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ive found quite a few bully owners locally,the problem is finding people who know how to show and have show quality bullys.Slowly but surely we are gaining numbers.I think a bully fun show or even meet n' greet typa thing would be a good idea to test the waters before much money gets invested.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ya the biggest issue up here right now is noone seems to know about the ABKC and dont have dogs registered with them or intrest to at this point , to alot of us up here ABKC isnt reputable cause noone knows them its like trying to talk them into registering CKC lol. Out of the 10 kennels I have contacted I have 3 interested, sooo need a few more numbers before we go into those kinda shows. Kinda hoping we can make some contacts with some kennels near the border washington oregon area, if we do a ABKC show up here it would probably be worth comming across the border for them , easier competition atleast at 1st. But right now we are hoping to get some sort of fun show going after the winter passes, and promote the ABKC registry so we can host those shows in the future and have a decent turn out. Figure this way we can iron out the kinks with the fun shows so we know how to run the bigger show smoothly.

·
3,272 Posts
you can place an ad on craigslist calling all registered bully owners, create a chat group on facebook and put it in the add, you might be suprised how many people are in your area, and if they are truly bully's you could have an education group on the ABKC, once you have a decent amount of people thats when you look into getting a show together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts