Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a leather buckel martingale from them back inid march. The site says 120 days for custom orders. Onyx neck fell under custom. Does or has anyone purchased anything from them. I have not recieved a email or anything. I am coming to the conclusion i got "got"

Anyone else know of a leather works business that could offer the same services. I am not about the crazy art work. I like a simple functional collar i can get dirty and confident it can with stand abuse

·
Registered
57 Posts
LDS has pretty stuff but their/her customer service is lacking. I have had several orders gone wrong with her, and I will not give her my business. Collarmania and Paco collars have nice leather stuff, or you can try to find someone local to you that makes plain leather collars, a lot of gundog people know how to do simple leather work/repair. Good luck! I hope you are able to get your money back from LDS leather :(

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Henry at Mojave is remarkable. I bet he can set you up. hes very prompt and never leaves anyone hangin. Everybody loves his work

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lisa, henry genuinly appreciates your blessing and sending me to him.

I only spoke to henry one time but it felt like he has been a life long friend. This man gave me every option before thinking of it. Making multiple pieces just off questions i had. And not once did his voice change a huff in his tone... NOTHING!! This dude is the icon of helping a customers vision come to pass.

Henry this ones for you. Thank you very much

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Henry does fabulous work and I agree with the rest that hes the one to go with.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definately. Now i have to see if the place my mommy ordered a studded leather harness either offers a smaller size or will exchange for other wanted goodies. I read the size ranges that onyx would fit in. Well little O jumped right out, size wasnt even close

1 - 11 of 11 Posts