Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today we go on a family walk, including our 5 dogs: Po' the Mtn Cur always lose and smartest dumb dog you'll ever see, Schiperke our Schiperke who is a royal beezy and so cute to watch kick in her alpha mode, Laika our Laika who needs to be free all the time but her range is like a square mile or more unlike Po' who sticks right in the property line of the 10acres most of the time, and Duchess our American Pit Bull Terrier bred by Hammonds of Catchdog Enterprises, who is the closest dog I've had to Hooch beside Hooch himself, a teriffic dog. We walked about 650 meters in a loop around the property. When we come up the draw back to the driveway where it connects with the private road, Po' noticed the neighbors Austraillian Cattle Dog aka Heeler and his white American Pit Bull Terrier whos deaf. DEAF. Well Heres how well dogs listen to the voice of reason. Po' tears off after the two tresspasers who are way to close to her family, she engages and chases them up the hill where she stops when I say aAT! and then the APBT turns around and tries to bite her, and mind you they are 100yds away at one point, and I holler aAT! With intention of the white apbt whos deaf hearing me, and guess what? In that MOMENT she did. They went back and forth and Im aAT! and running over there all the while thinking man Im glad I got the other two on a leash. Even on 10 acres you gotta keep your pets leashed on family walks.. Damn pitbulls sheesh....:rofl: Leashed by commanding the air~ even the deaf dog listened..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts