Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was unpacking everything from the show and found two collars,
they fit size 19"-23" necks. so a few inches bigger than our normal size.
Red on Black -$13 w/shipping or both for $22 SOLD!

Royal Blue on Black$13 w/shipping SOLD!

and L-22", W-3/4". 3 for $10 or one for $4 w/shipping

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Trev that red on black would have looked soooo awesome on Phoenix (RIP), I don't need any that big,b ut Odie will be needing his collar and leash soon, ;) Glad you did so well at the show :D

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think so too :(
we're ready when you are :) its been super slow so we will be able to ship asap.

thank you :) im glad we did well too, sadly i dont know when the next show is though. i wish there was a show every weekend, we would be able to expand more. but im thankful for stuff we have now

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG I want that blue one!!!!! That would surely fit D's fat head :D Just the color I wanted too ;) K so Ryan gets paid Tuesday or Wednesday :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
3 for $10 for those leashes?

Whats shipping to CA on that?

I am waiting to some day get paid by my boss ( he's 90+ lmao) but I'll have some monies by the 1st and if you still have those little leashes I could grab some :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i made about 35 of them for the show and only went through half of them. everyone wanted the 3/8" slip martingale leads. wish i would have made more of those :/
so im sure we'll still have em Holly.
$10 including shipping :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Sweet I may pull together for 2 sets then. A bunch of my leashes went MIA and Crixus killed a few so I need to have some for in my van and around the house.

I get a n oder to ya as soon as I got some monies ;)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet I may pull together for 2 sets then. A bunch of my leashes went MIA and Crixus killed a few so I need to have some for in my van and around the house.

I get a n oder to ya as soon as I got some monies ;)
sounds good to me :)
thank Holly, we'll get you set up

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
That black and purple looks awesome!!!!! I really need a girl dog so I can get all the nice girly colors :)

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i really like the black and purple ones too.
we made 2's and some 3's of everything, and we had about 10 different color variations of 2" collars. but the black and purple and the silver and black we my favorite

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Trev ya killing me, lol, ok so shoot me a PM with how much I owe for the collar and four foot lead for Odie, remember the color?? That dark green color ya got I think will look fantabulous on him, whatcha think??

ANd that purple one would have been awesome on Pooh Bear, she looked so good in purple. :) Hugs my friend, tell Sarah and Roo and the pups I said hi and give the three little ones love for me :D Will call soon I promise :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haahaha. i would never want 10 puppies either. i'll be hoping for a small litter for you ;)
i thought i had my hands full with two lol.
sounds good :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.