Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed it a couple weeks ago, but in the sun you can really tell I don't know how well you'll be able to see it in these photos but he was blue, now hes blue with like gold flares? lol. Why?

And heres a few of Z as well. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Luna is the same way there are so many dilutes of blue which i believe is a dilute of black just as seal is { seal is the black but with red or blue highlights in the light not a true black} Luna has almost red in her coat when she is out in the sun she isnt a smokey blue as some of these blues are, its just part of the color. I personally like it its different and we get comments on her color all the time . I find in summer she gets a bit more of the red in her maybe from the sun winter she tends to go more grey blue.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Luna is the same way there are so many dilutes of blue which i believe is a dilute of black just as seal is { seal is the black but with red or blue highlights in the light not a true black} Luna has almost red in her coat when she is out in the sun she isnt a smokey blue as some of these blues are, its just part of the color. I personally like it its different and we get comments on her color all the time . I find in summer she gets a bit more of the red in her maybe from the sun winter she tends to go more grey blue.
:goodpost:
Dosia is the same way, he started out black and got lighter and more smokey looking instead of pitch black.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
This is one of the best pics I have of it, you can see the goldish tones around his neck and shoulders.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, yes KG420 just like that. I was like whoa.. I've never had a doggie that changed colors ! Lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
pheonix does that same thing too.. hell get goldish lookin spots on him from time to time.. your pup is adorable!! :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Mel gets hiughlights on his shoulders in the summer, lol. He is blond and then back to brown in the winter, just like me... lol

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Sun can sometimes change the color and some colors just fade out. I had a blue pup turn almost Chocolate lol
As a pup

Same pup as an adult lol

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Sun can sometimes change the color and some colors just fade out. I had a blue pup turn almost Chocolate lol
As a pup

Same pup as an adult lol
Good looking doggy! Lol can't believe how extremely different the colors look.

To the op..u got a gorgeus pup. Congrats

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Yea it's funny how their coats can change as they grow. Dosia was just about pitch black when he was a baby.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts