Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Wow! They look good especially the pup! Can't believe he's a year old. I'm assuming they don't get along seeing as how they are both intact.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They get along great...they sleep on the sofa together all the time never an issue even at night when they're both in the house running around. But, when we leave we crate lefty.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
That's good but I would never trust two unfixed males together. Lefty is technically still a pup so he might turn once he's fully matured. Hope you have a break stick just in case of a fight ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I absolutely do have one actually 3. & Lefty is getting fixed at a year old. We have to save the money, and if we get it before then he'll be fixed sooner.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I love the last pic of them! So cute! That's good to hear ;) I remember when you got lefty and he had that knuckling issue. He looks so handsome now :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
& I literally just took those TWO photos at the top 5 mins before I posted them here. figured I should update yall. :D

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
thanks for the updates! Gad t see their handsome mugs! So cute, love that last picture too. glad Lefty is working out so well :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts