Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Wow! He looks great! Did he find his forever home yet?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, Jeff & I decided to keep him. The boyfriend (Jeff) LOVES him and he was just too much for my aunt. so It looks like I now have 2 boys. :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh wow girl, what an amazing difference, he looks awesome. I am soooo super glad you guys decided to keep him, he will be well loved :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yes, Jeff's getting his aunt ( a nurse ) to give him the 8 in 1 shot from the feed store & in 2 weeks take him and Z for their rabies.

Random Quesiton! In michigan (Detroit) I had to register Zildjian at the police station...Apparently here you don't have to do it...atleast I don't think when I tell people that they're like WTF... so should I just ask the vet when we take them if we have to cause I'd hate to not do it by word and then was suppose too.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I wouldn't think you would have to register tham at the police station, you may have to register them with the city but you should be able to get that tag at the vet's as well. Ask your vet just to be safe :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I know here in Austin you used to have to register tehm with the city but they did away with that as long as the dog is UTD on it's rabies. Let us know what they say :D

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
he is looking great! Glad he has his forever home :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts