Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look how BIG Leo has gotten since I posted last!! He's almost 14 months old and still growing like a weed! Lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww i lubs him , we wanted a dogo before we got loki , I have a thing for white dogs :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww i lubs him , we wanted a dogo before we got loki , I have a thing for white dogs :)
Thank you! I love white dogs too! Leo is so regal looking! He's about 120 pounds already and still has a lot of filling out to do yet. We think he'll cross the 150 pound mark! His littermate, Nora, isn't too far behind him in size either! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Leo and Nora waiting for a treat! (This was taken about a week ago...Leo is on the left and Nora's on the right.)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beautiful dogs!! :) I love dogos my brother wants to get one when he's out of the military.
Thank you! Funny that you say that as my husband is a 22 year retired GySgt, USMC. For some reason, Dogos really appeal to the military men! :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Very nice pix, and it's been way too long since you last posted!! We need more updates from you!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Yayyyyyy!! My favorite dogo's EVER!! :) :) :) Its been FAR to long since you've posted pictures of them! Shame on you! :) I absolutely LOVE them. They are stunning!

BIG was 109 lbs. last week, and he just turned 7 months a couple days ago! :) My guess is he'll be around 160 full grown.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
great pics i love dogo's been thinking i may like one, one day once the cats are gone

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! I knew these pictures would make Adrian happy! He's always been the Dogos biggest fan! Hahaha :)

Bittersweet, I can't wait to see your Dogo puppy drawing! You are sooo talented! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts