Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here. I would like to start a growth thread for my pup Leo as he grows! He's 3 months old now and is around 25 pounds. These pics are from 7 weeks to 3 months. Thanks for looking!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Cute lil guy. :) :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
cute pup! curious.. are those Viper wheels on a Z?? lol

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Aww.... What a babe! He is adorable!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I look forward to watching him grow :) he is adorable!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cute pup!! Mine sleeps the same way on the couch lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi everyone

Unforunately I'm moving and I can not take Leo with me. I've exhausted all options. I've tried to email rescues and no-kill shelters and haven't gotten any responses. I need to find him a new home immediately, can anyone on the forum take him? He's my world and I'm terribly heart broken but it would put me at ease knowing he went to someone knowledgable. I know, I should have do the research before I kept him. He actually was a stray and I never knew how many bans there are on pit bulls. I didn't know most apartment complexs have them banned. I only found a couple that do allow them and they're more than I can afford. Hes a great dog and knows basic commands, hes about 90% house trained. If he goes to someone that posts on here regulary there is no rehoming fee and he will come with a crate, leash and harness, and his favorite toys. He is almost done with his puppy shots and I can bring you the papers for it. He is not fixed, he's about 4 months old now. Please take my boy home! I don't know where else to go. I live in Northern Virginia :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts