Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st it was Burger king and now McDonalds with there BS commercials making our breed seem dangerous. Good reason to quit fast food all together. Crappy Mc Donalds. Has Anyone seen that link on FB lately that shows how those nuggest are made? Nasty Im betting its alot more harmful to eat that crap then pet a pit bull LOL.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Has this commercial actually aired on television yet? Mcdonalds is claiming they don't know where it originated from.....or so they say. I hate them regardless and will give them a piece of my mind!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya well after seeing how and what they are made of its nasty ill never eat one again. I thought they were showing strawberry soft serve was like YUM, then read its the seperated, manufactured blah blah blah chicken they use for nuggets and chicken burgers. If you eat chicken stick to grilled lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess they have been getting lots of calls , here is there appology and response.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OHHH BTW they tweeted that , so millions heard the radio version and maybe a few thousand saw the tweet. Ridiculous. They should do a public appology . I wont eat there garbage food still thats for sure.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Once in a blue moon fast food is okay but some people live at those places and feed there kids crap nuggets! I've always called Mcdonalds...Mcdogfood and I wouldn't even feed that stuff to my dog. Shame on people who's kids eat it three or more times a week. Glad they are pulling the ad but they are still garbage!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Once in a blue moon fast food is okay but some people live at those places and feed there kids crap nuggets! I've always called Mcdonalds...Mcdogfood and I wouldn't even feed that stuff to my dog. Shame on people who's kids eat it three or more times a week. Glad they are pulling the ad but they are still garbage!
:cheers:
So agree. Although the dogs love the drive threw lol always get free burgers for them. We rarely go though food is crap { although the thai chicken salad is pretty good}. Oh well I can make a better one at home lol, I stopped going to BK after there crappy commercial will prob stop going here ever too.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no burger king either, you forget about there commercial last year , against pit bulls too lol. Wendys is looking good though ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I love how when I call they want my number and address. WHY is that important? So I can get SPAM can coupons!!??

They also posted this on facebook. Still not enough IMO

Damn MickyD's and Subway I have to boycott and I never go there anyway, lol. I will be screwed is Dunks ever messes up, lol. I love Dunks!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WAIT hold on a MINUTE... subway??? what they do? I love subway :(

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LMAO I just seen that on there thought was hilarious.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so Do I so thats ok. Im so over what he has done and all the crap about the dog fighting he did his time. I may not agree with what he did but I support him as an athlete and as someone trying to move forward in life with a more positive image.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Well, i'm late, as usual lol. I tried to listen to the radio ad, but the user has removed it already! Damn!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts