Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent all day takeing pics of the pack...

:woof: can we say XMAS CARD :)

Reactions: Lex's Guardian

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG that is adorable. Great Christmas card love it :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU! the pic part was hard but ended up being the most fun I had to redo about 10 times cause my computter STINKS :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
You really did a great job the doggies look adorable :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
AWWW! i love when people have pictures with their pets on the xmas cards. :)

(p.s. you forgot the A in "happy holidAys". might want to fix that before you print a bunch!)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice!!! I want to do something like that

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AWWW! i love when people have pictures with their pets on the xmas cards. :)

(p.s. you forgot the A in "happy holidAys". might want to fix that before you print a bunch!)
omg.... I would have printed and sent them and everyone would have been like? holidys? lol it took me about 3 hrs to do all the stuff on the computter - had to re make everything and re edit all the pics ALOT! Thank you!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats a great christmas card!!! They look so cute and innocent!
Thank you so much ... haha they all freaked out from the bells on the antlers. Mainly cause they could not see them and wated to. King was the only one who tried to eat the tinsel (glad I did him last lol)! THANK YOU

Too adorable!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH :) I love my...heard... of reindeer now lol.

Awesome job!!! Thats a great Xmas card!!!
Thank you so much, It means alot that you all like it!

Nice!!! I want to do something like that
It was actully easy. Photobucket has a new collage feature that it was way to easy to put the pics together. trick I had a prob with was my pics were too dark and photobuckets editing tools are a bit less advanced than the ones iv been useing on webs so I actully edited all my pics on my site then saved them to photobucket. I made all my pics a bit more focused so when they print out on the card they are more clear, Hope you acn get it done I think its worth it when my family can see all my kidos :) half my family (that I only see once a year) dosent even know about them all so :) haha this should be great

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Omg, what awesome pics, I may have to do this with my boys, as they do not get along but I wanna do pics for our cards as well, thanks for letting me know. I would totaly exchange with you to get a card with all those priceless faces onteh. Great work :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I want to hire you, come over and take some Holiday pics of our dog! :clap:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
deff would

I want to hire you, come over and take some Holiday pics of our dog! :clap:
deff would! all my pics are off my cell phone... ALL... Iv never owned a good camera. I hope thats what i'm getting for Xmas lol. I'm always spending money on stupid stuff for the dogs rather than on stupid stuf for me lmfao ... but yeah i'm a "pic-a-holic." have 600 photos on my phone not to mention a 4 gig mem card full. (about another 800) :roll:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update pic. FIXED

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
it really does lok great. You did an awesome job :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
love it!!!!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you guys SO much :)

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
I already thought your dogs were super cute. Now, the fact that they let you put antlers on them only makes them even cuter. That's a brilliant card idea.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts