Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I wanted to see family pics of everyone, I know we have a lot on here :D I would like mother/father (if it applies) and all offspring, lol.

SO POST IT UP :D

Here is my son, James & I at Halloween in '09 -

Here we are Spring break of '10, we spiked his hair, eh loved it, he is not a fan of having his pic taken,lol -

**as a side ntoe, can we make this a sticky in here??**

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
OK, you asked for it. LOL!! I have a good sized family all in one place. Here's most of them...

Step daughters Ashlyn (blonde) Darby (black hair)

Niece Kayla and my lil newphew Xander

cousin darin

Me and my girl with my BFF in the middle. LOL

Me and my girl with our crazy kids. LMAO!!

My Grandpa... RIP

and last but not least... My favorite... my mom

The whole fam damily on the cruise that's my sister on the left

PS
Your little dude is a cutie pie. :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
This is my Husband who is Daddy to the red head and blond girls on the left. To the Right are Aimee235's Kids who I am the Father of ;)
Fish (Aimee), Noodle (Sherlene), Abby and Vincent

Fish

Noodle

My Husband Jeremy

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
HAHA!You're the father of Aimee's kids :rofl:

I'll be back in a minute to respond.I gotta go resize some pics first

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
awwww thank you, wow you and your girls and step daughters are all just gorgeous, your mom, even though blurry has a great smile, and your nephew, hahah too cute, love his name :D

alright, I can posta pic of my 5 nieces, lol, here's the two youngest, Lilly is 4 (L) and Villayna is 5, (R) -

We went to the botanical gardens downtown and I took this pic - in back are Maxine (15) holding Lilly, Carlie (14) holding Villayna, and the little blonde ont he far left next to Maxine is Jillian (6)

hahahaha I'm single now his butt doesn't need to be on here anymore lmaoooo

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww Holly, I have never seen a pic of Jeremy, he looks like a really nice guy :D You and Aime have gorgeous kids :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
awww Holly, I have never seen a pic of Jeremy, he looks like a really nice guy :D
:rofl: Looks can be deceiving LMAO

Naw hes a good man. He is a great father, a lover of dogs and animals, and has the temper to go toe to toe with me and walk out unharmed by my viscous ways :D

Holly, your kids are SUPER cute!!
Thank You! I am quite fond of them myself :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tye, even your nieces are crazy cute.
lol thanks a ton girl, I love those girls, them and my son and my dogs are my world :D

:rofl: Looks can be deceiving LMAO

Naw hes a good man. He is a great father, a lover of dogs and animals, and has the temper to go toe to toe with me and walk out unharmed by my viscous ways :D
ehhehe, then he is a good man :D

These are mine.My daughter Winona will be 12 next month.
My middle son Lochlan (the one on PG) will be 8 in 2 months.
My youngest Chayton just turned 6 on Valentines Day.
OMG Lisa, your daughter is a freakin knock out, hahah I know you have loaded guns already :p And both your boys are so cute, lovint he toeheads :D ANd my 14 year old nieces b-day was v-day too :D

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
So many cute kids, I am absolutely LOVING this thread!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehehe, Freddie and I were chattin on Fb and he suggested it but told me to start it :p It is ag reat thread :D

ok so I found pics of my older brother, younger brothere, my mommy and my grandma :D
me, my mommy and grandma 11-09 -

my older brother Dale, my mommy and me -

Phoenix had to be int he pic, he LOVES my mommy -

and me and my younger brother Matt, on his b-day last year -

I am lovin these gorgeous kids we have on ehre :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
OMG Lisa, your daughter is a freakin knock out, hahah I know you have loaded guns already :p And both your boys are so cute, lovint he toeheads :D ANd my 14 year old nieces b-day was v-day too :D
Why thank ya girl!Yep yep.That gun rack right behind her in the pic has 4 of em.And then there are several handguns put up too!:rofl:
I hope the boys hair stays that color.Probably not though.My hair was that color when I was young too and then changed to brown when I got older.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahah I was a white toe head as a kid, and it got darker as I got older too, my youngest son has the same color hair as me, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awww Aimee, you sure made purdy babies :D

Reactions: aimee235
1 - 20 of 95 Posts