Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the REAL Princess Killa, my sister actually got the other one i wanted but it's ok i liked this one better to begin with anyway :D

this is for you Tye

she is so tiny i can't get over it

tika has claimed her as her puppy

Tika about to eat Gina the poodles face for getting near her pup

i lubs her

holding cheza's face

holding cheza's paw

Learning from her "doggy mommy (tika)" and slappin the poodle

i have some cute vids i will try to download to, but anyways this is my christmas puppy :D

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok videos, i hope they work

she is already trying to hang with the big girls here

Meeting the pack, Tika was NOT happy i was letting all those monsters near her baby, you can hear her talking/complaining the whole time lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
O M G Ariel, I LOVE her name tag, hahahah now this name totally suits this pup, from these pics yes ma'am, look at how she smackin that poodle, lmaooo, girl you do NOT post enuogh pics of your dogs, I am in love with Cheza and Tika :D Please post more pics of them all:D:D:D:D:D

I heart PK, I love her black face and her markings, thank you soooo much for sharing :D

OMG I just watched the videos, please send Cheza to me, I heart her, well actually, lol. Great videos, PK looks like she can totally hold her own laready :D

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking dogs! And loving that Florida Gators Shirt also:):)
thanks, if you like that i need to get some pic of cheza in her jacket, it rocks lol

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww!!! adorable!! Congrats on your christmas present!!
thank you, this is my small dog craving being satified, i don't really like small dog but have wanted a smaller one for a bit, so now i have a pack of every shape and size :)

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O M G Ariel, I LOVE her name tag, hahahah now this name totally suits this pup, from these pics yes ma'am, look at how she smackin that poodle, lmaooo, girl you do NOT post enuogh pics of your dogs, I am in love with Cheza and Tika :D Please post more pics of them all:D:D:D:D:D

I heart PK, I love her black face and her markings, thank you soooo much for sharing :D
lol ok Tye i wll get on that i need to get some of cheza with her new jacket anyway, can't wait till tika is full furred again she is so much prettier all grown out

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha, I thought she looked shaved or less furry than a Malamute should look, wait she looks like a Husky?? hmm and what about the white girl witht he brindle patch on her eye?? I am lovin her as well :D hahah get on it woman, pics and more pics, I heart your whole pack, and I just love PK's new name tag :D

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:D ok i will see to it just for you, and i love my pack as well <3

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hooray :D:D:D I need to com evisit just to get some love from your pack :D

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Aw, I love your menagerie of dogs, lol. You got a little bit of everything in there! Love the standard poodle, haha. And I love Princess's black facemask. She totally rocks it!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks :) i love them all two yes i def have the mutt pack, lets see what aam i at now

1)siberian husky-tika
2)american bulldog- lucy <33
3)standard poodle-gina or poodle she actually responsds better to just poodle lol
4)pitty-cheza <3
5)jack russle mix-princess killa

lol what a mix

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah I love the crazy mutt pack, And I thought Lucy was AB or a mix of some sort, great pics :D

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya tye lucy is my fav shhh don't tell the others
she is 1/4 pitty 3/4 american bulldog

her daddy was a 120lb American bulldog soooo pretty mom bulldog pit mix round 80lb

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hehehe I heart the patch over her eye, she can come visit me :p *hint hint *

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
I love it!! I raised my first APBT Hooch from Holts Jocko bellymate of miss jocko, with wolves and wolf dogs(alaskan huskies) they are highly territorial and DA in general and when Hooch was grown he would mediate like your APBT was doing.. CHILL OUT CHILL OUT.. LOL In a pack of different breeds like that APBTs really are great mediators and maintain that playfulness better than the other breeds..

GOOD LOOKIN CREW!!!!

·
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hehehe I heart the patch over her eye, she can come visit me :p *hint hint *
lol got cha ;) I'll come this weekend we can have a new year party :woof:

I love it!! I raised my first APBT Hooch from Holts Jocko bellymate of miss jocko, with wolves and wolf dogs(alaskan huskies) they are highly territorial and DA in general and when Hooch was grown he would mediate like your APBT was doing.. CHILL OUT CHILL OUT.. LOL In a pack of different breeds like that APBTs really are great mediators and maintain that playfulness better than the other breeds..

GOOD LOOKIN CREW!!!!
Awww thank you darlin, yes cheza was getting between tika and the poodle, she has developed an odd relationship with the pup she play (to rough at first but she is catching on) and has tried to nurse the little demon a few times lol. I'm like fool your just a puppy too so CLOSE YOUR LEGS! Now the pup will follow her around the yard trying to get under her and nurse and cheza has to dance away from her lol
Guess I can't say anything Lucy nursed my cat when I got her for months but she had the excuse of having a false pregnancy and or actually being prego the cat just took advantage of it!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
woo hoo, let's do this girl, still tryin to figure out what to do for new Year's, lol. hahaha omg come on :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Hahah lol at the photo of her smacking the poodle she is too cute.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts