Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha Caleb, the b.f just walked behind me and said is that Phoenix, lmaooo, he had to look again, Loki is more red than Phoenix but yeah they could be related, lol. Great pics, I heart me some Loki as well. :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha Caleb, the b.f just walked behind me and said is that Phoenix, lmaooo, he had to look again, Loki is more red than Phoenix but yeah they could be related, lol. Great pics, I heart me some Loki as well. :D
I just went and looked @ his album i see what you mean they are quite similar:) Loki looks like his Lar sans ancestors.But much larger.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol, Loki is sexy ad Phoenix is 1/2 Colby or so his papers say, lol. No matter as long as we love them :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
MY RED DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGGG!
Man I love me some Loki. Please send him to Atlanta. He said he would like to come live with pitbullmamanatl.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I thought it did say wombat on there right before pain in the a$$

·
Registered
281 Posts
WHAT A HOTTIE

·
Registered
962 Posts
Thats a good looking red dogger!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww, Loki is sexy no matter what, big ole meatheads, and if ya clone him send me one please, lol. lmaooo @ wombat :p

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
gorgeous looking dogs....love the names..ha your kids hair style is awesome! great pics

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
Nice looking dog it's hard to say an apbt can be 100 pounds. Can you post his pedigree ? He looks like ddbxapbt cross that boy is big.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
He is a handsome and huge boy I love the deep red.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts