Pits Are For Chicks
We are very upset and devastated right now. Yesterday Bumble bee had a small allergic reaction to something and as of last night Lil Momma was bitten by a snake. Most likely a rattle snake as its there time to come out right now. She is being treated the best we can ( We had vet fees on Bumble yesterday so are funds are getting short.) She has not died yet so the chance of poison is slim mostly are treating her for infection and anit venom will not really help since we don't know what bit her just that it was a snake. We are giving her some antihistamines and the vet is hoping she will pull thru Due to the fact that we caught it late but it hasn't killed her yet so she may have a chance.