Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brought him home this week to socal from PA.

he s 11 weeks....weighs 14.2 lbs , last 2 weeks hasnt been eating too much because of traveling and stuff....but now that we are home its time to get big and strong.

about a week and a half ago in Jersey.

on the road in a rental on my NJ visit after picking him up from PA

yesterday at the house

today outside of work

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
awwww such a cutie!!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah.... i picked him 100% on face alone.....his eyes are gorgeous and the markings on his face are just perfect.

he is also super friendly and adventurous , even house trained for the most part as long as i take him out every 3 hours. this lil guy is just perfect!!

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
Welcome.

Your pup is a cutie. I am a sucker for a red and white dog ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahahahah u kidding me.... he sleeps with me nightly, i bring him to work twice a week.... this week im getting him a spayed gf for him to have a life long companion. my 3 bedroom house 1 bedroom is actually his , where i leave him when i go to work. i could go on and on..... trust me i spoil him so bad ...i know he s happy as are we all in the house ever since he s joined us.

here is a good eye shot.....

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
awwwww his eyes are so beautiful :)

·
Banned
86 Posts
hahahahah u kidding me.... he sleeps with me nightly, i bring him to work twice a week.... this week im getting him a spayed gf for him to have a life long companion. my 3 bedroom house 1 bedroom is actually his , where i leave him when i go to work. i could go on and on..... trust me i spoil him so bad ...i know he s happy as are we all in the house ever since he s joined us.

here is a good eye shot.....

Omg cutness overload.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts