Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show Your picture and Explain What Color your Apbt is and what the genetic code of it so others can learn..

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Here is my boy Marley he is a reddish orange color with sable and white markings. He is not pure he is a mix btw.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
this is kilo. she's reverse brindle or blue brindle maybe you would say?
anyways shes only 10 weeks so its hard to see her colors, she just looks blue lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kilo maybe seal with under brindle coating her/his seal is the over coating, but she/he look dark blue or black/greyish

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She also look brown cause this color is consider in the seal color. And if you all know the genetic code of ther color and making please post it with the pictures so it will help other under stand there dog coding/ it also falls in the group with the genes of ther characterisics. Don't breeder for color breed to better the breed if you a breeder. But its also good to know the genetics of your dogs.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Kilo doesn't look seal to me I see the brindle. Her color might me hard to capture. I don't think seal dogs can be brindle too but I'm not sure. My boy Dosia is seal this is what he looks like in different light.

Overcast light

Under pure sunlight

Looking Chocolate

Looking blue

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That's a great looking dog. its amazing and just love her body size and physical apperance to fit it. And that is a nice seal color right there people.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your right at one time solid blue/wht apbt was propular. Now you blue brindle and reverse blues. Seal brindle might be amazing if its able to be produce though. I'm not sure but any thing able...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Champagne ,"Lilac", purple Tri pit bull

Here is my Lilac "Purple tri I produced...
his geno type would be as At ,dd,bb,E

ABK9units Tri'n stop me aka "Ricochet"

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Ricochet looks so HAPPY!!! happy dog :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts