Go Pitbull Forums banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
What color would Keno be considered? His seller had him listed as a blue fawn- I was also told by someone else that he is a champagne- but I don't see the champagne since he's a darker shade of greyish blue brown. Aren't champagnes a really light tan?

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
What color would Keno be considered? His seller had him listed as a blue fawn- I was also told by someone else that he is a champagne- but I don't see the champagne since he's a darker shade of greyish blue brown. Aren't champagnes a really light tan?

I still say champagne. He's very young and will likely lighten up a lot. Looks like he already has.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help a color blind guy out

Hello, I am wondering if anyone could help me out. I love my new pup, I love to socialize him and show him off but i have a hard time describing his coloring.

After doing some research I believe he is a dilute chocolate? is this correct? and what would i call a dilute chocolate when registering my pup.

He is 3 months old now and I am also wondering if his color might lighten up a bit...

btw the pictures don't really do him justice in person he does have a silvery hue especially in natural light, it's sort of hard to see but it's there. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Hello, I am wondering if anyone could help me out. I love my new pup, I love to socialize him and show him off but i have a hard time describing his coloring.

After doing some research I believe he is a dilute chocolate? is this correct? and what would i call a dilute chocolate when registering my pup.

He is 3 months old now and I am also wondering if his color might lighten up a bit...

btw the pictures don't really do him justice in person he does have a silvery hue especially in natural light, it's sort of hard to see but it's there. :confused:

No, not dilute chocolate. He is Blue Fawn, and blue is a dilution of black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for the help I appreciate it. The color of the dog isn't that important to me, he is a great dog, very easy to train, I have had several pitbull and pitbull mixes over the years all wonderful dogs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Show Your picture and Explain What Color your Apbt is and what the genetic code of it so others can learn..
I have a blue lilac apbt she is my furry child and i love her to death!
She is blue and has fawn patches that fade into the blue. The picture of her as a pup is easier to see it on

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
I have a blue lilac apbt she is my furry child and i love her to death!
She is blue and has fawn patches that fade into the blue. The picture of her as a pup is easier to see it on
Your puppy is just blue. There is a thread for blue dogs as well.
A lot of blue dogs have red highlights. Mine does in the summer time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not sure what color mine are. I think blue fawn brindle, if there is such a thing, named Merle. And I have a new puppy our other dog had named Fancy. I think she is Lilac? I don't know. She has more of a blue tint or haze on her whole body in the sun. If anyone can tell me please do.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some more pics of them. Fancy's mom is the white one with black seal spots, her name is Indica. Merle is not related to the other two.
And Dalene Miller I think yours is also called a black seal, coat color, may want to look it up and see what you think. And if anyone thinks they may know for sure what exactly my pitbull puppies coat colors are called please tell me.

81 - 100 of 102 Posts