Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And she no likey. Well not the 'real' Santa, just a small decoration santa statue. We were christmas decorating yesterday brought out the santa. As I'm holding him, she starts barking her head off.

Went to show it to her & she skee-daddled out of the room. Barking & carrying on, LOL. I didn't get my camera in time to record but thought it was funny as heck.

She also hates the singing stuffed scooby & frosty. She's the most goofy dog & love her to pieces. But she & Lex discovered the Christmas tree. Walk in the other room & they're just standing there together sniffing, being good dogs.

Although I did get a photo of her asleep in her food dish which I'll be uploading & posting soon.

She & Lex are getting along wonderfully, they're the best of buds. He's always willing to give up his toys for her as well as lick her gums to soothe lost teeth wounds. They really have bonded well together along with our felines. Though my eldest cat still is in her own & set in her ways. They leave her be.

She's going on 5 months, such an amazing little pup already, I can't wait to see this little girl fully matured. There is something personality wise to be said for the historical lines.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
thats cute glad to hear her and Lex are doing well.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Cool Candra, but I thought that you met the "real" Santa, and I was hoping that you guys put in the good word for me:) I want an official Red Rider BB gun this year. Also am glad to hear the bonding between Lex and Lily is strong.

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats cute glad to hear her and Lex are doing well.
They're a great fit for one another. Personality wise they make a good combo, we'll see how things go as she gets older.

Cool Candra, but I thought that you met the "real" Santa, and I was hoping that you guys put in the good word for me:) I want an official Red Rider BB gun this year. Also am glad to hear the bonding between Lex and Lily is strong.
LoL, nah we didn't do the santa thing. To crazy of a situation lol. She's not a fan of singing stuffed animals. But you can give her a squeaker any day!

Thanks!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Candra what wonderful news, lol at Lily barkin like a fool at the Santa statue though, sounds like Phoenix with the jack - o - lanterns at Halloween, omg I was rofl. I can't wait to see pics :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts