Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I had a consultation/lesson, it went very well was able to earn Lily's trust within 30 minutes. I was also able to stay after our session & watch an agility session with a few other clients.

For now, the trainer is going to do a special course for Lily due to fear issues that involve motivational training, obedience training & agility all in one.

Oh, and being the trainer lived out in the country. A family of wild hogs crossed in front of me & almost caught one w/ my bumper. Surprisingly Lily had been so exhausted from the session she could have cared less hogs were around & slept all the way home

Smoked pork would have been nice for dinner ;)...

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
that's awesome, coolbeans chica hope you enjoy it i can't wait to start with gina and cheza!!!

ummm pork, did you get the hog or did the think get up and go?

talked about it with my sister if i hit something or see it hit infront of me i have no problem tieing it up and taking it with me, i would never however get something already dead on the side of the road that's yuck, wonder how other feel about that maybe i will start a thread :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OOO C, this sounds so cool, I know Lily will be great, I am glad youa reok, wild pigs are crazy, lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol girl, I beleive that, hogs are mean, glad youa re ok and nothing happened, I can't wait to hear how Lily does in class :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
lol ya i ment by accident, i'm not gonna screw my are up on purpose :S
like Tye said can't wait to hear how your pup does with her training!!!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ya i ment by accident, i'm not gonna screw my are up on purpose :S
like Tye said can't wait to hear how your pup does with her training!!!
Thankfully no, one darted out at me last minute & had to slam the breaks... which are squeaky so maybe that's why it squealed back :confused: lol. I cursed it out in piggy language.

Had I been in the jeep - I would have thought twice about it ;) lol

As far as training, definitely can't wait for the next session & watch her progress. Will keep posted

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
sweet keep us updated and show lots of photos :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah don't pull a Sharon, ahve someone go with you :p I am kiddin to you both but not, lol :p

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@ Lauren Thanks!!

@ Lisa, thank you! I'm excited, she has quite a drive & that's certainly what I'm looking for. I'm quite proud of miss Lily. Once we pass through the current challenges I'd like to involve Lex. So far our swing, baby willow & bamboo are his obstacle course & does quite well at following directions to get himself unstuck.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Sound great I hope she does well. Make sure to let us know how she does. and don't froget some pics. Hows my boy Lex doing?

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sound great I hope she does well. Make sure to let us know how she does. and don't froget some pics. Hows my boy Lex doing?
I keep forgetting my camera but will definitely take some pics next time. Lex is doing awesome, he's coming along too now. It was hilarious watching him go through the tunnel & balance himself on the long plank. Especially with such the high treat drive he has but manage to have all fours on the plank for the most part...He's a little pooh bear :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts