Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A HUGE thank you to Trevor @ Nizmo's K9 Supply :D Lily freaked out when the package arrived so she must have known it was for her lol. The collar looks even better than I expected and it is extremely high quality! Can't wait to order another for Leo once he outgrows his current collar! Anyways...pics! Had to bribe her with lots of treats to sit still:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

My phone is freezing up :/ so I might have to edit this post later and put up more/better pics once it starts working again.

Thank you for all of the compliments :D the only downfall is that our male pup Leo apparently noticed how awesome she looked and we keep having to pull him off of her. He does this when she wears clothes too lol he's a weird one. One last pic (I think its the best one I've gotten so far):

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Bella just got hers today as well :) Your little girl looks adorable. Our girls need to grow into them LOL!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she looks great in it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww so cute , again love this collar as a few others obviously do. great work nizmo.

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA LOVE the ear picture!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
glad we were able to get it the right size for her. soo happy you like it!!!
it'll be fun to watch her grow here on the board, she's a pretty girl

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Another great job Trev :)
The collar looks great on her, she's too adorable :)

·
GYPSY PAVING
445 Posts
Glad you Posted pics, Now I see the Pink on her, Im gonna get one for Diamond..I just have to wait a little bit, she's going threw Collars every Month from Growing.
Im stuck on what color to get for Crush...Hmmmm

she's beautiful, great Pics.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww thank you for all of the compliments. :D @Trevor - my favorite thing about the collar is that she doesn't seemed bothered by it like other collars. She is very comfortable in it. :D I appreciate your hard work! (I hope I didn't already post this info lol)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts