Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went very well, she's in immaculate health :D... Behaved very nicely for her vet... Let her clean her ears, trim her nails, take her meds no problem & thanked the vet with nose kisses :eek:...
Unlike a cat that apparently was in there getting an enema - found that humerous as the vet went on joking about the howling & scratching.

Though while waiting some D-bag with his D-bag ornery pug continually barked at Lily which made her uncomfortable in an already uncomfortable situation - pet her without asking my permission first as she was curled up in my lap. I was completely taken off guard by it & utterly annoyed at such a maneuver :mad:, rude & careless if you ask me. Just a typical old floridian fart looking for trouble, though Lily was a sweety & licked his bulbous fingers...

As for the Vet, it's nice seeing ppl truly care about their job, their clients & patients. Overall great experience :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dogs hate the vet-they are soooooo bad there its embarrasing. Lucky you!!!! I have to drag mine in the door!
Awe, poor guys. They must remember the process, we'll see how lucky I remain. As long as there aren't anymore smug pugs I should be fine ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts