Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
lol thats cute, you will here thats called zoomies alot here, i believe there is actually a whole zoomies thread actually

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
zoomies.. yea.. my dogs do that occasionally

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh yea! Dosia goes so fast he just looks like a dark blur flying past lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
haha that is too funny :rofl:
my girl does this so much if i wait to long in the day to walk her,
she actually hurt her leg reallly bad doing this 3 days ago, she was running and jumping over things as fast as she could and i guess she killed her leg in the process.

how old is lina? shes cute :D

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm calling her 4 years old. When I adopted her 1 1/2 years ago, they said she was between 3 and 5 years old. So I went with the younger 3.

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
In my house we call that the "Butt Tuck Boogie" LOL!! It's VERY entertaining. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
In my house we call that the "Butt Tuck Boogie" LOL!! It's VERY entertaining. :)
hahaha I love it! thats great. I always just call it the zoomies like everyone else. I get home from work, take Gargamel out and ZOOOOOOMMMMMMM he goes for about 2 minutes lol.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Haha! You should put Lina in the Beer Olympics next time!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Lina is adorable! I love her ears. And I love how at the end, when you ask her if that was it, she's playing it cool like she didn't just get a sudden attack of the zooms.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha! You should put Lina in the Beer Olympics next time!
She was there last year for the 12th running. She spent most of the day outside barking at everyone playing. Sadly she will not be attending this year since we moved to TX.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts