Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was doing some research online on OFRN lines and came across a few. Flametree, Bamaline, Red Devil, Southern Inferno which one of these would be considered the best just trying to brush up on some knowledge?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Out of who you mentioned .. I would pick Inferno or Flamtree .. But those dogs gonna need work to do. Thats just me.. I like the others you mentioned and others like them better, for me its these two who have the best stuff of the 4. ... Theres some red devil/maximillian corvino stuff up in Canada but those are traditional bulldogs in a private yard, and they are my favorite of ALL..

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
what exactly do you mean by traditional bulldogs. I know the reference of the true working apbt as a bulldog. Is that what your referering to or something different Stan. Sorry to jump off topic but that happened to catch my eye.

Reactions: Firehazard

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Actually Flametree and Southern Inferno are both members here :) if you look through the threads you will find quite a bit of good info about them and the dogs on their yards. I'm sure they would both be happy to answer any questions you have about the breed and spasufics of the line.
IMO they have some of the most beautiful, hard working dogs. SI's Hemi has always been one of my favorites and is one hell of a hog dog :love: love that dog!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I was doing some research online on OFRN lines and came across a few. Flametree, Bamaline, Red Devil, Southern Inferno which one of these would be considered the best just trying to brush up on some knowledge?
These are breeders not bloodlines. Flametree and Southern produce very nice dogs. As said they are member here so we have seen several of their dogs and offspring.

Bamaline is also now partners with Flametree. Flame main has Hemphill/ Wilder if I am not mistaken. Flame is trying to retire according to his site

Red Devil ( If referring to Bryant's) work with Hemphill, Wilder, Sitze, Pritts, Sarona Camelot (old lines, not the new bully stuff), and Red Hot lines

If you look at each breeders site you can find out what you are wanting to know, and if you have questions about their bloodlines I would ask those who are breeding them AKA the breeders below that you were asking about. They will offer the best education as they have based their kennel off these lines and have spent the time researching them.

FLAMETREE - FLAMETREE ,,,,, American PitbullTerrier
Bryant's Red Devils Breeders of Traditional Red Nose Pitbulls. Rednose pitbull breeders in Georgia.
HOME - Bama Line Pits
Home - Southern Inferno Kennels

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see good information...so what would be the lines they are producing out of all of them are they all different I know bans has one of flametrees dogs in its yard. Not to good at reading pedigrees just trying to get into it and become more knowledgeable

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Out of those you listed, either Flametree or Southern Inferno, but you gotta devote alot of time to a dog from there, they've got DRIVE.

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
These are breeders not bloodlines. Flametree and Southern produce very nice dogs. As said they are member here so we have seen several of their dogs and offspring.

Bamaline is also now partners with Flametree. Flame main has Hemphill/ Wilder if I am not mistaken. Flame is trying to retire according to his site

Red Devil ( If referring to Bryant's) work with Hemphill, Wilder, Sitze, Pritts, Sarona Camelot (old lines, not the new bully stuff), and Red Hot lines

If you look at each breeders site you can find out what you are wanting to know, and if you have questions about their bloodlines I would ask those who are breeding them AKA the breeders below that you were asking about. They will offer the best education as they have based their kennel off these lines and have spent the time researching them.

FLAMETREE - FLAMETREE ,,,,, American PitbullTerrier
Bryant's Red Devils Breeders of Traditional Red Nose Pitbulls. Rednose pitbull breeders in Georgia.
HOME - Bama Line Pits
Home - Southern Inferno Kennels
Good info., however Red Devil (Ross) is a bloodline...and a good one at that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts