Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Realized I haven't posted recent pictured of Beia or my tard muffin in a while. soooooooooooooooooo

Onto the SPAM!

The bed hog

Those ears......... I blame Beccaboo for them XD

sleepy puppies

Mango and Beia

Beia being racist

Bruno(Mr. Peebody)

WHERE IS WALDO?(Bruno version)

And last but not least... Kush!

ps: Kush has come so far! He now accepts friendly strangers,and can walk by them and other dogs without barking~:woof::woof:

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kush is not my dog,but I have taken him to behavior classes,which his owner followed up on! He graduated them!
She is so proud of him,she was so close to giving up. But I could see him changing,he just needed the extra shove in the right direction.
A lot of it is the lack of bond him and his owner had. But I think they are starting to re connect if you will.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Ahhh Ok good work! Glad he is reforming well and making great progress. I remember you talking about him awhile back. This is good news.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
haha love the tongue picture. They are all so beautiful! ANd YAY for Kush!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
That harness lasted all of 1 day,before she chewed it...I fixed it though!
Duck tape DOES fix everything!
Lily did the same to hers. Had to leave it on her over a minute & poof, there it went, 2 seconds later she came running up to me like looky what I did. So now the harness is instantly removed. she ALMOST got my phone off the night stand today for the first time lol... My phone's okay but the back is well. done

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lily did the same to hers. Had to leave it on her over a minute & poof, there it went, 2 seconds later she came running up to me like looky what I did. So now the harness is instantly removed. she ALMOST got my phone off the night stand today for the first time lol... My phone's okay but the back is well. done
Bruno chewed his harness off after a min too. He always hated that thing,scared of it.

He was so happy he destroyed it. I'm not even gonna bother getting him a weightpull one anymore.
He will just chew it up too :/

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
they are both so cute!!!! that cat looks huge!!!! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is a cutie! I love her ears lol! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts