Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bogart went on his first vacation this past week .. We went to Illinois to visit family and we had a blast here are some pics of him

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
omg such big eyes how sweet , everyone must have had a blast with him . love the collar by the way :)

Reactions: Sadie

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys he's a little handful for sure but I am enjoying every minute of it. My aunt and Uncle both loved having him he wasn't very good with their dog buddy he was scared of bogart and bogart would growl and chase buddy around and he just didn't enjoy or appreciate bogart too much LOL but that's ok we took turns allowing them to have time in the yard and we of course brought bogart's crate so it worked out and I was able to get some pics of him while I was there.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Awesome Sadie! cute little guys, got a ped?

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Nice, heavy redboy :)

Gracie has alot of redboy/buck too :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Missapbt yeah he is heavy mayday/mims on top redboy/buck on the bottom. I am really liking him a lot .. Can't wait to get him to a show he still has about a month left before he's old enough to compete in anything LMAO. I think it's 4 months and up he is just hitting 12 weeks old.

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
He is going to make you VERY proud, can't wait to see him grow!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Good Lord, don't give me puppy fever right now! Man, he's freaking sprouted up since your initial pictures :D

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Awesome pup, like his background too!!! My pup Jack's grandpa was Tant's Ch Yellow. Lots of Honeybunch and Jeep on both sides with some Jocko, Slater and Hank in the 3rd and 4th generations.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I think you got a lemon, he wants to come live me so I can fix him up ;)
Good thing you are not closer tome I would go steal him in the middle of the night! That is one great looking little bulldog!
HEHEHEHE my little lemon head sends you lots of love and kisses and says he hope's to meet auntie lisa one day!:hug:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts