Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom, Tia and I went to visit my sister and the two boys today. Cindy, my sister, likes dogs but I wouldn't go as far to say that she's a dog person. In the weeks previous she was a bit concerned that Ken and I was/did adopt Tia. I told her I would never knowningly do anything to put the boys( 7 and 4) in harms way, and if her concerns were heavy I wouldn't bring Tia to her home. She told me she trusted my judgement about Tia's temperment and after the couple of weeks at home with some work, today was the day to go a'visiting.
My nephew(7) loves dogs and a highlight to his visits to mom and dad's is to come down to our house an play with the dogs. But he is a tad bit unsure how to play/ interact with them. My old dogs are very focused on me and playing with Derek is really playing with me. The youngest (4) is very comfortable around dogs and for a little guy has very good doggie manners.
Today, Derek, Phillip and Tia had a blast playing with the Wooba. Derek wanted to come home with Mom and coming home...she sat right by Derek in the back seat-as close as she could get without being in his lap. It was a very pleasant day.:woof:

Thank God for dogs and little boys! Both pup and little boy were tired and happy to go to bed. I'm a firm believer that every pup needs a little boy or girl to play with, and every little boy or girl needs a pup to grow up with.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats awesome , I love watching the dogs play with my kids they seem to have this bond and understanding of eachother. watching the adults play they play so different with kids then they will with me or my man lol so gentle.

·
Registered
859 Posts
yes it's always cute when my brother was 1 years old he bonded with out lab and they'd play together all day and take naps in the backyard (my brother using the lab as a pillow) it was the cutest thing. Our Lab was the best and had patience for everything! Never heard hom growl in his 19 years of life lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everybody. I know alot of the time this a serious board with serious matters and very good advice, but I really thought I would share something of mine that was a very bright spot in my day.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts