Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great looking dog..looks like he has hair with a widows peak..he has a good hair line damn. Im jealous

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww Shanna Pig is soo freakin cute, thanks for sahring these :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
i like the color difference right above her brows it gives her a permanent gesture LOL

im with everyone else.. can't believe how big she is

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
just curious- is that a apbt? or mix of some kind? i've never seen a pit with that kind of 2 tone marking on its head but its super cute :) good lookin pup ;)

·
Banned
3,471 Posts
liar. thats not Pig. Pig is this cute, chubby lil puppy whos never gonna grow up. Thats a beautiful lil Bully whos coming along great in those pics! LOL. She looks great Shana!!!

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
She is a cutie! I like the head tilt picts :)

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just curious- is that a apbt? or mix of some kind? i've never seen a pit with that kind of 2 tone marking on its head but its super cute :) good lookin pup ;)
Becca, she is an American Bully... APBTs do have these markings, it normally doesn't show up very often. I'm noticing a lot more bullys coming out with these markings lately... often times line breeding will bring out things you never really intended to! :roll::roll: I love it even though that's not what this litter was made for :D

Thank you all, I'll tell Pig, that she's being loved all over the intro-net!

EDIT: Joseph, we have a few pictures and a video up of Cree in another thread started by my sister Harley D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Good looking dog you have there I really like the color.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts