Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 6 month old blue and white pitbull puppy has at least half a dozen red dots on his head under his white hair. They are not bumped up like a pimple or anything. He also has a bit of a rash on his inner back legs, but that seems to be getting better but he keeps getting more red dots on his head. Has anyone scene this before or know what it could be?
Thanks.
I attached pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I noticed the same on my pup, vet said it was a allergy reaction but he wasn't sure about what. I also notice that the was licking his paws a lot!
Anyway we changed the food to a no grain/four food and he stopped licking his paws, about the red dots they still there but in a fewer quantity, we still looking options.

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Is he on flea meds? If so, then wipe him down with a 50/50 apple cider vinegar (with the mother) and water mixture, or bathe him in Duoxo shampoo. If this is not a regular occurrence then he probably got into something that caused the reaction. You can also dose Benadryl at 1mg/lb.
If he is not on flea meds, call the vet and get comfortis or Bravecto. Then give him a bath with Dawn dish soap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts