Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just gave K.O. a bath and it was the most difficult bath I have ever had 2 give a dog!! This isnt due 2 the fact that he hates water!! Its completely opposite!! He LOVES water and LOVES LOVES LOVES 2 take baths!!! He sees the water as a toy! I try 2 spray him and he chases the water and bites at it making it IMPOSSIBLE 2 spray his body 2 get him wet or 2 get the shampoo off!! He sits there w his tail-a-waggin away!!!! You have 2 play tricks on him 2 get the soap off!! Like act like u r gona spray right then go left!! lol im gonna have 2 set up a play book just 2 bath him!!!!!

·
Banned
714 Posts
yeah go and play with a hose and watch him run after the water like crazy....good way to excersize ur animal with minimal effort.....i usually use a big cup to wash her down because she loves the spray just like ur dog

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah go and play with a hose and watch him run after the water like crazy....good way to excersize ur animal with minimal effort.....i usually use a big cup to wash her down because she loves the spray just like ur dog
lol i never thought about the cup idea!! its the cutest thing ever!! im gona have 2 take him outside w the hose now and c what he does!!! ive never had a dog love water this much!!! hes such a nerd but man he has the best personality!!! something new 2 laugh at everyday!!!

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
...with minimal effort eh? U mean after u gon thru a whole pack of rillos? lol

thats awesome and sounds cute. pictures!!!!!
Heck yeah, we can't EVER have enough pics! Just name is MY DOGS A NUT PT 2 and post it in the pictures lol

lol i never thought about the cup idea!! its the cutest thing ever!! im gona have 2 take him outside w the hose now and c what he does!!! ive never had a dog love water this much!!! hes such a nerd but man he has the best personality!!! something new 2 laugh at everyday!!!
Been hidin under a rock? A lot of people use cups lol.

Wish my little man liked water that much!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been hidin under a rock? A lot of people use cups lol.

Wish my little man liked water that much![/QUOTE]

lol no ive used a cup on my old dog til we got our new shower head that comes down and makes it alot easier... it saved lots of time w our older dog but now im gonna have 2 go bk 2 the old ways of the cup!! grr!! dang k.o.!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts