Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know they're kinda recent (within the last 5.5 months), but this is my blackmail picture of Pig.... I'll show it to her boyfriend when she grows up! She had a face and a figure that only a mother could love. This is why she is called Pig...

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao heck yeah she was ugly... I was so POed when this little gremlin thing picked me instead of any other one out of the litter! lmao, now I wouldn't trade her for the world

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya'll are bad! it's the kitchen scale! We used it for measuring the dogs food before we got good with eyeballing the portions for their food... Their raw food doofuses lmao

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
LOL I thought that last pic was in a blender. I hope it was a scale. LOL

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
dont tease those dogs like that, your gonna pissme off and I have to come and get them.....seriously! hahahahaha

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
dont tease those dogs like that, your gonna pissme off and I have to come and get them.....seriously! hahahahaha
For real, I'll take one dave takes one and I guess Maile gets one too.... LOL

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
my kids love pig but Ill take cree. I dont want to always give them what they want. it might spoil them. and god knows spoiled kids are no fun.

3,968 Posts
sooooooo cute!!!!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol see there's more than enough pups to go around... I claim winters for my shared custody

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that's fine, as long as ya'll help around this mad house of a home

1 - 18 of 18 Posts