Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was walking Dosia yesterday and some guy asked me what kind of dog he was. I replied with American Pit Bull Terrier. He said, there's no way that dog is pure bred. I kinda laughed and asked what made him say that. Then he says true pits only have red and blue noses. Ah hahahahahaha that made me laugh. I tried to explain that blue dogs come from black dogs but this guy was so dumb I had to just walk away. LOLL people crack me up.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
What a moron lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOLL I think it's funny as hell when people ask me if he's a blue nose too. :rofl: :rofl: his nose is very clearly black loll.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
What a idiot! You should of told him he is a RARE black nose LMAO!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
well that makes it so much easier when these new people come on asking what breed we think there dog is lol , if they not red or blue they are for sure not a purebred lol glad to know that now....LMAO

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AHhahahahahahahahh :rofl: you guys crack me up.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
LOLL I think it's funny as hell when people ask me if he's a blue nose too. :rofl: :rofl: his nose is very clearly black loll.
OMG!! I get that all the time whether I'm out with Whitman or showing pictures of him lol. My dog is pretty black lol

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMAO!!!!! OMG that's pretty funny right there. Whit is very clearly black, really really black lol.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
LOL man people are sad sometimes.

I've already gotten a lot with Alice, "I have a blue nose that looks just like her! Color and everything."
We've been asked if we want to breed her twice... once by family. -_-

Oh and I've gotten several "But she's too small to be a Pit."

Just tell em' Dosia was a mutation :p

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO people are so stupid. She's to small :rofl:

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah hahahahahahhaha LMAO!!!! Oh I get that too, the why'd you have him fixed you could have made a ton of money. loll. My stupid friend the other day said, "we should breed our dogs." Oh man I sat her down and talked to her for an hour about how I feel about breeding dogs.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOLL ignorance spreads like wild fire.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you :) He's been workin hard pullin :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts