Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
never in my life have I seen this before , they are not a rescue they are breeders with a big kennel LMAO
DONATIONS - Shark Line Pitbulls
asking for donations of food, money , dog houses, metal for fencing, blankets LOL couldnt believe the nerve to ask for things like they are a shelter helping homless dogs lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! I've seen it all now.......they are probably pumping out puppies like crazy to and selling them for $2500!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But its worth it cause they give you one of there magazines , or a tshirt soyou can promote there kennel LMAO { sarcasm}

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
its real hard to be throwing some hard bluez. Takes lot of money to throw some true sharks mang, blues be popping like black n yellow all that sheeezz. Gotta support them so they can get that $$ so they can keep producing rare blue n purple.

(my head hurts now)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BREEDING'S - Shark Line Pitbulls

They need people to donate blankets and such but look at their breeding page.All puppies are sold but if they have more than they expect they will donate the puppies to you for $5000.:flush:
LMFAO donate for $5000 geeze that must just hurt him to do that , i cant imagine the loss he must be taking ... lol

Reactions: dixieland

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
IDK... i don't agree that they should be breeding when times are so economically stessed for them, but i for dang sure know how hard it is to make ends meet and how humbling it is to ask for help for the sake of the dogs.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they cant afford the dogs they shouldnt be breeding and charging $5000 a pup they arent hurting. If they want to help the breed they should maybe take in some rescues and give them a good reason for asking for handouts . Id have no problem if they helped other dogs but this is obviously a breeding kennel and there prices are more then making there money back , I think they are just sad and maybe should get a real job if things are so tuff for them.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
My husband got laid off last year and has not had steady work. Yeah things have gotten hard at times but the baby and dogs come first so they are not lacking in anything! Maybe I should start a drive to get money and blankets for our kennel! {rolls eyes}

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Wait did that page say they were breeding litter maters together smh.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
If they cant afford the dogs they shouldnt be breeding and charging $5000 a pup they arent hurting.
I agree with this, but IMO I would rather donate to somene who is really in need with a "kennel" or a "yard" instead of a rescue in itself. Its just another way of preventing more homeless pets.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
they should be lowering the price so they can get more business and get more dogs sold so they have less to take care of. plus sell a stud or a bitch or 2

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My husband got laid off last year and has not had steady work. Yeah things have gotten hard at times but the baby and dogs come first so they are not lacking in anything! Maybe I should start a drive to get money and blankets for our kennel! {rolls eyes}
See I could see people donating things like this to you , you are taking in fosters and rescues so I think it would be different.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree with this, but IMO I would rather donate to somene who is really in need with a "kennel" or a "yard" instead of a rescue in itself. Its just another way of preventing more homeless pets.
Really ? I dont think I would I dont like the SPCA and places like that but we have bully recues who are no kill ect id rather donate to someone helping the problem at least the rescue spays and neuters there dogs and get health needs taken care of, this kennel you dont know where money is going probably in there pockets and they are sitting there breeding creating more dogs that they dont have supplies for lol. if it was just old blanket s, ya I dont care what heppens with those Id give it to a local kennel if they needed it but food , money , kennels dog houses ect I think id rather give to a rescue. I see your point though on preventing homeless dogs but I just dont think it would really matter in this case since they will continue to breed.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Really ? I dont think I would I dont like the SPCA and places like that but we have bully recues who are no kill ect id rather donate to someone helping the problem at least the rescue spays and neuters there dogs and get health needs taken care of, this kennel you dont know where money is going probably in there pockets and they are sitting there breeding creating more dogs that they dont have supplies for lol. if it was just old blanket s, ya I dont care what heppens with those Id give it to a local kennel if they needed it but food , money , kennels dog houses ect I think id rather give to a rescue. I see your point though on preventing homeless dogs but I just dont think it would really matter in this case since they will continue to breed.
I agree.I would be more likely to donate to a company or rescue that was trying to help unwanted animals and is spaying and neutering.Not a kennel that is still breeding and then charging $5000 for puppies.If they are charging that much for puppies and still can't afford blankets and such it makes you wonder what they are spending the money on.You can go to a thrift store and get blankets for fairly cheap.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Whatever else is going on at that kennel, they have the best music on a dog website I've ever heard. Roger Troutman FTW!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
i would drive onyx to your place and rent a room to keep you going lisa if you needed...onyx>wife all day

5k a dog is scaring potential buyers away. bby is what it looks to me. a

1 - 20 of 25 Posts