Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Ok so I got some pics today just for Stacia and RileyRoo :p Here is Mr. Odie being his normal stinker self. Acting like he never does anythign wrong. he also had his first vet check up today due to blood in his stool and not eating, everything is FINE, he is just picky about his food and being moved around a lot :p Brat lol

I hatezzzzzzzzzzz this collar mom-lady -

I ignorezzzz you til you takes it off -

WHAT mom-lady, WHAT??!! -

Izzzz bored -

I not doin nuffin at all -

Yawnzzzzzz -

I smellzzzz da air -

Seeee how good I am -

STRECTHHHHHHH big -

lmaooo mouth full of wood -

Then I did the "eh - eh" noise to him and this is the pic I got -

I LOVE this face -

I is asleep mom-lady -

OK so enjoy my monster, he is just too awesome :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
awww tye!!! He is freakin adorable!!! :D

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hes a calm fella! Very cute :D Are you cropping or leaving his ears? Very nice natural set hes got there. Can't wait to see this guy grow.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I love Odie's flashy markings what a ham he is .. I am going to have to ask that you make sure to enter him in POTM for august ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man he is a cuuuuuutie!
:D Thanks Heather :D I think so too :p

awww tye!!! He is freakin adorable!!! :D
:D thanks Jessie, I am totally in love with him :D

Hes a calm fella! Very cute :D Are you cropping or leaving his ears? Very nice natural set hes got there. Can't wait to see this guy grow.
hahah Holly he is but he does get the zoomies about twice a day. I'm leaving his ears, I thought about cropping, and you all know how I am, I LOVE me soem crazy ears but I love his perfect rose ears, so I am leaving them. Thanks girl, HUGE HUGSSSSS!!!!

I love Odie's flashy markings what a ham he is .. I am going to have to ask that you make sure to enter him in POTM for august ;)
Oh Tara I love his markings too, is one thing that drew me to him, I entered him in the puppy of the contest, check it out, one of my fave pics of him so far. I hope he wins but we shall see :D Thanks a ton :D Hugs

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG he's freakin adorable :love: I bet him and D are gunna love each other. He was so cute playing with my friends dobie pup today. He shared his ball and showed him all about the kiddie pool it was adorable :)

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Soo glad the vet check went good, as you can tell I'm paranoid about the babies..lol I have noticed that the colby dogs I've had tend to get nervous stomaches at times, usually when they are going thru new big changes, but I'm glad you took him in just to be sure, just makes me feel better, and I know you feel better..lol

I love the pictures, get ready for more of that innocent look, I have a feeling you will be seeing it ALOT...lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHA I love the yawn / bite the wood, hoping you were not paying attention, lol. he is so awesome! I am so happy for you!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333
ME TOOOOO girl, me toooo :D Hugs

I cannot get enough of that face! Thank you for the post Tye. <3
You are welcome girl, I had to get more pics of him, he is WAYYYY to cute not too :p Hugs

OMG he's freakin adorable :love: I bet him and D are gunna love each other. He was so cute playing with my friends dobie pup today. He shared his ball and showed him all about the kiddie pool it was adorable :)
awwwww Mr. D ande Odie are gonna be such good firends, he is lookin forward to the road trip as much as I am :D And What Dobie pup. you got pics ????? lol at the kiddie pool, I think Odie is gonna love that :D Hugsss :D

OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A BRAT! LOL
LMFAOOOOO he is a brat like his momma :D Hugs

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LOL so cute, love the eating wood pic and the one after like " it wasnt me " look on his face lol. The cute ones are always trouble I have learned lol so good luck with him LMAO.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Soo glad the vet check went good, as you can tell I'm paranoid about the babies..lol I have noticed that the colby dogs I've had tend to get nervous stomaches at times, usually when they are going thru new big changes, but I'm glad you took him in just to be sure, just makes me feel better, and I know you feel better..lol

I love the pictures, get ready for more of that innocent look, I have a feeling you will be seeing it ALOT...lol
Stacia, you have no idea how much of a brat he really is now, OMG but I LUBSSSS him sooooo much. I am sooo glad you are there for me, thank you again for everything, it makes me feel soo much better knowing I can txt or call anytime I need you. You are toooo awesome, and yes I am just as much of a freak as you are about new babies, lol. BIG HUGS :D:D you ROCK :D

HAHA I love the yawn / bite the wood, hoping you were not paying attention, lol. he is so awesome! I am so happy for you!!
Thank you sooo much Amy, I am just soooo happy with him, he is just wayyyy to awesomeness :D Hugs girl, Odie told me he wants to come visit Mel :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL so cute, love the eating wood pic and the one after like " it wasnt me " look on his face lol. The cute ones are always trouble I have learned lol so good luck with him LMAO.
hahhaa Angel, no doubt, he is such a little man and a trouble maker, so like having a 2 yr. old in the house again :p Hugs

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
He is looking good Tye girl, glad the vet visit went well. I never noticed his tail markings before, the light color, dark strip then white tip....how cool. :clap::clap::clap:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:woof: Look forward to seeing more of him and maybe we will meet at one of the shows? that would be awesome!
OMG girl that would be awesome, you should come to Nationals for sure, he will be there as will I :D Hugs

He is looking good Tye girl, glad the vet visit went well. I never noticed his tail markings before, the light color, dark strip then white tip....how cool. :clap::clap::clap:
Yeah Davo, his tail looks like a dipstick, I laughed the first time I saw it. Hugs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts