Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my little brothers and Sister came to visit me for a couple weeks here in NYC, they are from LA, and have never been close to dogs, as my parents dont want to have the responsibility, Alex and TJ are 7 and 3 yrs old, and Priscilla is 13, (I'm 25).... they FELL IN LOVE with my boy and he seemed to be the highlight of their trip, not the food, or the boat tour or ice skating in bryant park or the touristy stuff that it SHOULD have been... well anyway, they wanted to play with Cairo and see if he would do the commands he knows. Sit, stay, down, wait, up and fetch. so they asked me for treats. Priscilla did phenomenally, with sit and stay, Alex did pretty good too with lay down and wait, but TJ (3 yr old)...... well, he didn't get a chance to do the commands up and fetch cuz by the time we got to the living room to do the commands, the treat WENT MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!! i asked if he ate it he said no.... i asked if he dropped it he said no, but his face had this sheer look of OH NO IM IN TROUBLE... so i asked him to open HIS mouth and sure enough, was 2 treats he shoved in his mouth from the time it took us to get from the kitchen to the living room. LMFAO!!!!! I told him it was for the dog, and HE started barking.. I couldn't do it, i walked away.. LMFAO

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMFAO , my 3 year old likes to bark like a dog as well and is always a little hesitant when its time to give the treat up to one of the dogs :) he even barked happy birthday to me when the family sang it to me last month lol ...I have a family friend who bought a box of these specialty dog treats but her dogs hated them lol she turned to me and said " well at least the twins like them" { her 3 year olds at the time} nothing in them gonna hurt the kid lol but gotta wonder how good they could actually taste :S

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was curious to try a kibble one day... lol, i wondered why my older dog scarfed his food down, so i tried a piece.... WELL, needless to say it tasted like :poop:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lmao braver then me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts