Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
He looks like he's having a BLAST! LOL! Handsome devil too.

I wish I could get Ecko to play outside. He'll only play inside. He's weird.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is such a dork , we can have anybody come over when he is on this ball and he wont even look at them he gets soooo focused on this ball its like it posesses him lol.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He looks like he's having a BLAST! LOL! Handsome devil too.

I wish I could get Ecko to play outside. He'll only play inside. He's weird.
He will hang off that thing for well over a hour when he gets ahold of it LOL.That was literally right when he got started,he seems to like to play with the ball for a while before before the real tugging begins.He actually pulled the ball off the rope over the knot a lil bit later LOL:thumbsup:

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
loll he cracks me up, I love that big red dog :hug:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Hahaha he's funny. Good looking boy.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LMAO he's playing tether ball all by himself...what a goob! lol
LOL I was the tetherball GRCH back in 5th grade:stick: He is pretty goofy here:rofl: I fixed the ball this morning before his work session,had to double knot the end of the rope so he cant pull the ball off again:roll:

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
THAT is GREAT! so funny, he was liking playing ping pong haha

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
LOL I was the tetherball GRCH back in 5th grade:stick: He is pretty goofy here:rofl: I fixed the ball this morning before his work session,had to double knot the end of the rope so he cant pull the ball off again:roll:
LOL. I sucked & still do at tether ball but I kicked booty at kick ball :D. It's funny how our dogs can inherit our skills...

I'm the master at walking into walls at random & my girl Lily will get so focused on me & what I'm doing next, she does the same thing lol.

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
GREAT idea hanging the jolly ball!!!! I have an extra one and I'm going to do the same thing.. Buddy is a N-U-T for the jolly ball! haha great video. Loki looks like he's having a blast.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Adrian he goes insane for this jolly ball i dont know what it is none of the other dogs have the same effect as he does with it, anyone can come over call him , talk to him, offer treats and he will not get off the ball its nuts lol.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I really like that dog he is one of my favorites on this site.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really like that dog he is one of my favorites on this site.
Thanks man im quite proud of him especially after today he kicked butt at WP.The club pres. and 2 judges were really impressed.They also were very helpful:)One of their dogs is 28 lbs 2x natl ch.This dog was nuts talk about strength LOL.I also joined the local club that hosted.The pres said he has practice pulls a few times a year and would glady help with more tips ect.His first point show is in mid august and our tablerock harness is in the mail so time to work work work. LOL PS He is @ 87 pounds now from 93 hope fully we can get close to 80:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts