Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We set up a rope for loki to playon and he seems to like it , kinda started it low to get himinot it and will raise it when he really gets the hang of it , luna likes it atthis height though lol.

one of luna :)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Loki looks great... and Luna is no slouch either. How old is Loki... ? He reminds me of my lil man Spartacus, but with full ears! Thnx for the pics!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks loki is going abot 2 .5 years old now :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oh wow he looks like he really likes it, I heart me some Loki :D

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Just a heads up on raising it. I had a dog slip a disc in her neck jumping and attacking a springpole. She was never the same after surgery(5,000 in vet bills). I know the jumping and attacking it looks cool, but it can be dangerous. I'll swing Maggie around with a rope by hand, but will never use a hanging rope again.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Wow Loki is a whole lot of dog. Better watch out before he pulls that whole tree down. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a heads up on raising it. I had a dog slip a disc in her neck jumping and attacking a springpole. She was never the same after surgery(5,000 in vet bills). I know the jumping and attacking it looks cool, but it can be dangerous. I'll swing Maggie around with a rope by hand, but will never use a hanging rope again.
good to know, maybe ill just keep it this height they dont really have to jump for it here, we throw it up a bit when its just loki but its lower for luna { she wont really jump for it so to get her to play it has to sit lower}
thanks for the comments everyone :)

as for swinging by hand I used to that with my boston terrier lol but loki at 93lbs id have better luck with him swinging me from the rope lol.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOL he's too cute. I love the whine and growl :) Dosia does that when he plays with his tire :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
No, Caleb, that is my beast. Those are some bangin shots yo! He is killin it! Rangel Dangel, please go box hunting and get a cheeseburger. Get your ducks in a row slacker. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, Caleb, that is my beast. Those are some bangin shots yo! He is killin it! Rangel Dangel, please go box hunting and get a cheeseburger. Get your ducks in a row slacker. ;)
LOL i try looking for boxes but then I get sidetracked by shiny things and I forget lol . I have to wait till Caleb is out of the house as well lol. I got the cheeseburger tonight though so im making progress :)........Oh wait we ate them :hammer:

·
Registered
780 Posts
LOL i try looking for boxes but then I get sidetracked by shiny things and I forget lol . I have to wait till Caleb is out of the house as well lol. I got the cheeseburger tonight though so im making progress :)........Oh wait we ate them :hammer:
Thats it im never leavin again... without Loki lololol

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice- I like Loki- clean good looking dog.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts